The TEK3 utilises all of the proven technology contained within the Apeks range of first stage
The ports on the TEK3 first stages are oriented so that all hoses will route downward to provide the streamlined configuration required by technical divers.
Allows unrestricted accessibility to the cylinder valves when using a twin cylinder set up.
Available with DIN connection only.
Outstanding cold water performance (below 10 C / 50 F).
Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
- Compact, solid one-piece body
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 1 HP port and 3 MP ports are all angled downward.
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out.
- Maximum working pressure is 300 BAR (4350 psi).