Heser Balanced P-Valve for Dry Suits
Available on backorder
- Gluing the valve in dry suit is not necessary.
- Leak-proof sealing due to O-ring toward to suit.
- For cleaning the valve can be removed and assembled in a leak-proofing manner easily.
- The high of the valve inside the suit is only about 13mm, nevertheless the same flow is reached as with well-knows valves.
- The valve in the suit is affixed by five screws and not only with one central thread. Thus the cover cap can be opened without removing the whole valve unintentional. Witch leads to a fatal flooding. Note: The screws are well rounded and do not damage the under suit.
- For the five screws metal threaded bushes are begun into the plastic part, like that the threads are very loadable in the counterpart.
- The valve can be opened and closed with one turn.
- The cover cap has a defined and exact turn stop.
- Flow with 0.5m water gauge (0,05bar corresponds): 2 litres/min
- Hole diameter: 19mm
- Height in the suit approx. 13mm
- Cover cap diameter: 42mm
- Height outside at the suit approx. 20mm
- Balanced and unbalanced available.
Included in delivery:
- 1 x PeeValve inclusive all screws and sealings
- 0,6m tube 1 x Trox-Screwdriver
- 1 x Connection fitting (Condom fitting)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.