M1 FIRST STAGE FEATURES:
- Factory ready for Nitrox to 50% or Oxygen mixes to 80% when special guidelines are followed.
- Chrome-plated Brass body and Monel key internal components.
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Freeze-protected and factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
M1 SECOND STAGE FEATURES
- Designed for cold water diving featuring thermal heat sink and super-dry exhaust valve.
- Components made of precision-machined Brass with Zirconium plating and Titanium.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft overmolded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- High-flow second stage case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Surge-protected front cover for high current scenarios.
- Super-wide exhaust deflector to disperse bubbles for enhanced visibility.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
- Optional M1 color kit.
2-YEAR / 300-DIVE SERVICE INTERVAL
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Extreme diving doesn’t mean extreme servicing. 2 years or 300 dives is plenty of time to log great adventures before recommended M1 servicing. Metal parts are warranted against corrosion for life. Period. The warranty is NOT contingent on proof of service.